Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Polka dots & Stripes


 Today I decided to wear a blouse my mom gave me and my polka dot leggings with my aldo boots.

 My favorite boots from Aldo.
No school today! It felt so good being outside today, the birds chirping, the sun shining, these days truly remind me how thankful I ‘am .Spring is right around the corner, and I can’t wait to wear my spring clothes. Then again, you never know what’s going to happen with Georgia's weather, the weather changes every day. So I guess I'll be dressing according to the weather changes.

4 comments:

  1. i love your leggings!! you wear them well!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes!

    pinkbeautybliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leggings and the shoes are both hott! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind words.

    -Amber
    throwitinthebagfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete